Product of the month: Fleshjack Masturbators
This month we are highlighting one of the Fleshjack masturbators, Made in the USA Fleshjack have been manufacturing high quality pleasure tools for many years.
For this review we are focussing on one of their best sellers, the Fleshjack Flight Masturbator. This is a smaller style then the regular ones and they position it as a travel version. Practically speaking it is a more compact but does the same thing and is actually more user-friendly as the smaller size is easier to use.
- Firstly, the textured canal inner is lined with dozens of stimulating bumps that feel amazing when you are inside!
- Secondly, at the base is a screw cap. This allows you to control the suction. When the cap is screwed tight you will have the strongest suction. TIP: start with a loser cap and screw it tighter as you go on to come to an amazing climax.
- Lastly, the price. Because of the size it is better priced than most Fleshjack masturbators, making it a great value purchase.
- The inner is made from made from Real Feel SuperSkin that does not contain phthalates.
- Soak the sleeve in luke-warm water before use for added sensation.
- Use water-based lube and not oil or silicone based lube.
- To clean your Fleshjack, remove the sleeve from its case and run warm water through it to clean out any remaining fluids. NOTE: Don’t use any toy cleaner that contains soap or detergents, as those can deteriorate the sleeve. After cleaning, shake off excess water and allow to air-dry. Don’t put it away wet.