Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

+27609335000 ;hello,this is marko casper from Kenya while living in south Africa for my working issues,am 31 years old,handsome guy and hardworking one,am looking for a women for serious relationship

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

nnm

+27609335000 ;hello,this is marko casper from Kenya while living in south Africa for my working issues,am 31 years old,handsome guy and hardworking one,am looking for a women for serious relationship

+27609335000 ;hello,this is marko casper from Kenya while living in south Africa for my working issues,am 31 years old,handsome guy and hardworking one,am looking for a women for serious relationship and soulmate between 25 years to 50 years,am willing to share my entire life with her,i don't care about tribe,religious believes or colour,i need someone who is serious and who is committed,what i can ensure you is that i know how to love and how to take care,guys from east Africa we are the best when it comes to making love, trust me no disappointments because i know what i want at this age of mine, thank you,,,,contact ; whatsapp or call +27609335000 ;or email me onmakovicsimo@gmail.com

11 Jan 2019 21:47

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin