Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK create and publish a banner advert

longing and yearning

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

longing and yearning

I long and yearn for gay loveliness. I can wear skirts and love being felt over it, and under it. In tights I can look bulging good though small. Affection is what I want, cuddling, caressing, stroking, making wet, maybe. visit my photos.

05 Dec 2017 19:06

Replies

RE: longing and yearning

I`m a bi girl and have dated several crossdressers.I like to dress them up properly with expertly applied makeup and go out as a couple.what you are feeling is not unusual and I understand and have a good ear for listening.

20 Nov 2018 11:58

I_D_C
 I_D_C

26 Jan 2019 15:49

Hello
That`s exactly what i wish,somebody who can help me become the woman I want to be.At the moment I can pass for a girl from neck down but when it comes to applying makeup I`m useless and end up looking like a clown.My hope and dreams is to pass off as a lesbian as I`ve no interest in having sex with a man when dressed as a convincing woman

28 Jan 2019 07:51

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin