Pink UK home page
competitions add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

bukkake 'boy' wants to be covered in cum

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread

Deleted Account

bukkake 'boy' wants to be covered in cum

I WILL TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN UK TO BE COVERED IN YOUR CUM. MALE CUM SLUT NEEDS YOUR SPUNK. Mature male wants to be spunked on. Willing to be bukkake boy at any event - no penetration but will wank and suck cock, be face fucked and lick cocks clean after ejaculation and drink as much cum as you want me to. Small private groups of at least 2 up to large party events or club events where I would love to be the cum slut. The more cum the better and I am prepared to have 100 or more guys ejaculate over me, I want to be a river of cum - cum on guys coat my hair in your spunk - shoot it all over my face and into my open mouth and watch me swallow your cum and see it run down my body and around my cock. Then watch me wank off and add my cum to your spunk. I will then drink the full glass or a bottle full of your lovely spunk. I WANT YOUR SPUNK ALL OVER ME and you cover me for FREE. The more guys the more spunk I will drink. I AM A BUKKAKE CUM SLUT - I LOVE CUM - COVER ME FROM HEAD TO TOE IN SPUNK. I DRINK CUM BY THE BOTTLE.

14 Mar 2008 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: bukkake 'boy' wants to be covered in cum

Please e-mail us for more info on our Naturist Hideaway. devoncheers at hot mail dot com

14 Mar 2008 20:38

Deleted Account

RE: bukkake 'boy' wants to be covered in cum

contact me - the bukkake 'boy' who loves cum on bigswamiuk@yahoo.com to arrange the spunk fest

18 Mar 2008 17:25

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message
Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin