Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

email fun

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread

Deleted Account

email fun

hey im 24 years old and very bi-curious. im sat her typing this with my cock in my hand imagining what it would be like to take a cock in my mouth for the first time, i would like to send emails and recieve your fantasies about what you want to do with someone who hasnt been with a guy before. I will be getting a digital camera sometime in the next week and will be up for swapping pics as well. if you want to get in touch either add me to your messenger or email. rnlad05@hotmail.co.uk im looking forward to swapping hot cock picks and reading what you want to do with me.

09 Nov 2007 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: email fun

Hi there I am 50 years old and bi. Got into cock fun when I had a threesome with my mate and his 24year old girl friend. I was taking her doggy and he was below as she gave him a blow job, when he started to lick my balls as I fucked. Once I came and pulled out he sucked my cock clean.....heaven

14 Nov 2007 13:49

Deleted Account

RE: email fun

Hi, I'm 52 yrs old and enjoy any kind of fun. Would like to suck you dry. I'm in Manchester, where are you?

23 Nov 2007 15:49

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message
Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin