Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

Birmingham: genuine, young oral submissive for use

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

Birmingham: genuine, young oral submissive for use

Young, slim, oral only, submissive for use for mature, very Dom tops (40+). Can't accomodate but can do car/outdoor meets (in Solihull/Hall Green/central Birmingham area) if you can't accommodate. Prefer 2 or more cocks, larger groups preferred. Happy to be taken to local sex cinemas (Taboo etc) to perform oral with other for my Top. Virtually no oral limits and very sub: I like my head held and pushed down on your (or someone else's) cock, gagging and giving very sloppy blo jobs, made to suck balls and held in your ass to lick you out. Will do W/S but only if you can accommodate and preferably only with 2+ guys. Mail me at slimjim10@hotmail.co.uk Older guys ONLY please unless you're part of a regular group.

16 Oct 2007 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: Birmingham: genuine, young oral submissive for use

Also available if anyone wants to organise a bukkake party/group in the area.

16 Oct 2007 14:48

Deleted Account

Hi Purplehead. Mail me at the address in my first post and let's sort out a meet. Generally free in the afternoons, 1/2pm onwards but can also do evenings/nights.

22 Oct 2007 00:40

Deleted Account

My mouth is still available for use. Please reply so we can meet and you can fuck my slut throat.

20 Nov 2007 04:36

Deleted Account

Hi there I am 55 and would love to meet up with you. Am staying in Birmingham this Saturday...so if you would like to meet let me know..I WILL ALSO RING MY DIGITAL CAMERA. Jamie

26 Nov 2007 11:27

Deleted Account

Will be at Greenhouse in Darlaston on Monday 3rd in the afternoon and would love to be sucked by you. See you there?

28 Nov 2007 23:11

Deleted Account

Can I suck you whilst you are sucking? Could feel good.

01 Dec 2007 19:20

Deleted Account

im new to this but if there is any hotel meets please let me know i can travel..email d.man_@hotmail.co.uk

17 Dec 2007 03:26

Deleted Account

Hi guys, I don't check back here that often so if you want to meet (or if you want to get together to organise a group meet) mail me at slimjim10@hotmail.co.uk Still hunting for genuine older Dom guys (timewasters seem to be everywhere :( ) to make use of my mouth and treat me like the submissive oral slut I am...so if that's your thing get in touch...;)

03 Jan 2008 23:16

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message
Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin