Pink UK home page
competitions add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

SPICEBALL PARK

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread

Deleted Account

SPICEBALL PARK

I heard that spiceball park in banbury is a good cruising area. i had a look round but cant find the spot. can anyone help me? if so txt me 07904468241

04 Aug 2007 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: SPICEBALL PARK

Spiceball Park in Banbury is good now - when weather is fine - several bottom guys there at lunchtimes most days. More tops who like to be sucked and to shag a nice arse are always welcome. If interested in lunchtime sessions get along there while the cover is so good. 1:00-2:00pm Mon - Fri. Leave a message on this board if you are going and there is certain to be one or more there for you. To find the spot - As you enter Spiceball Park head north along foopath next to river (on right hand side of park as you head out of town-not to be confused with canal path)go over 2nd wooden bridge-before you go down steps look to your left, there is an area fenced off with a tree in it with a track to the left of it. When you come off bridge take this path to the end on the fence on your right and turn right about 6 paces past fence and cross grass into trees. Also check out trees to the left of pathway through nature reserve for action.

06 Aug 2007 14:42

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message
Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin