Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

Basingstoke, I love old, fat hairy men, want to taste?

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread

Deleted Account

Basingstoke, I love old, fat hairy men, want to taste?

Basingstoke man, married with kids, needs to be discrete. Like rendezvous in open areas, the weather is good, I'm 6'1, 16st, 42 yrs with 5" penis. I Have a liking for older overweight men but can play with anyone. I love the final cum thrusts that shoots hot love in the back of my throat, expecially when your hands are pushing my head into your groin. My first was an overweight 58 year old with a large penis, his groans when coming will almost trigger me off when I think back, would like to try and re-enact this. My second experiance was with a man with a tiny cock, it tasted wonderful. Havn't been gay for over 20 years now, need to get back in to it. I can only communicate over E-mail but can tell you when on line so that we can e-mail chat. I'm sure that my lustbuddies are out there in a similar situation to mine, come on, let us taste and enjoy each other. Herman (not real name of course) lustpumpAThot

26 Jun 2005 01:08

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message
Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin