Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

Circle Jerk

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread

Deleted Account

Circle Jerk

Hi Are there any guys in the Coventry/Leicester/Birmingham area that would like to meet up to have a circle jerk ? It is something I have fancied doing for years. Watching other guys cum really turns me on !! If you are interested, please get in touch. Cheers.

29 Apr 2007 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: Circle Jerk

im interested, email me dave_thorpe@hotmail.co.uk

05 May 2007 14:16

Deleted Account

Hi There, Am in Warwick and fancy a circle jerk too. Am new to this and would love to watch men cum, but would not want to be touched/touch anywone else first time. Would you be up for that?

06 May 2007 18:26

Deleted Account

We now seem to have 4 guys up for the circle jerk in Coventry. It would be great if we could just get 1 or 2 other guys interested & then we could sort out a date, time & venue. Come on your horny guys............lets wank !!!!!

07 May 2007 14:24

Deleted Account

I'd be interested in cumming along. I live in Warwick and am new to all this. Would love to try it out.

15 May 2007 00:38

Deleted Account

There are now 6 of us interested in the circle Jerk (including me) I think this is a good number to start with. So will: stamper, teacher, gabi, tonyb & thor111, please email me @ gregorthevet@yahoo.co.uk and give me dates and times they are available over the next month. Also, let me know where you all live, so we can find a suitable central location. If you want to volunteer to hold the Circle Jerk at your house then please let me know. Cheers.

15 May 2007 16:55

Deleted Account

Hi guys. I'm in Manchester, but would to join this fun. Could you fit me in?

20 May 2007 08:40

Deleted Account

Sorry it's midnight befor ei got on the PC, any other time?? Alan

16 Jun 2007 23:57

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message
Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin