Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

Circle Jerk

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

Circle Jerk

Hi Are there any guys in the Coventry/Leicester/Birmingham area that would like to meet up to have a circle jerk ? It is something I have fancied doing for years. Watching other guys cum really turns me on !! If you are interested, please get in touch. Cheers.

29 Apr 2007 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: Circle Jerk

im interested, email me dave_thorpe@hotmail.co.uk

05 May 2007 14:16

Deleted Account

Hi There, Am in Warwick and fancy a circle jerk too. Am new to this and would love to watch men cum, but would not want to be touched/touch anywone else first time. Would you be up for that?

06 May 2007 18:26

Deleted Account

We now seem to have 4 guys up for the circle jerk in Coventry. It would be great if we could just get 1 or 2 other guys interested & then we could sort out a date, time & venue. Come on your horny guys............lets wank !!!!!

07 May 2007 14:24

Deleted Account

I'd be interested in cumming along. I live in Warwick and am new to all this. Would love to try it out.

15 May 2007 00:38

Deleted Account

There are now 6 of us interested in the circle Jerk (including me) I think this is a good number to start with. So will: stamper, teacher, gabi, tonyb & thor111, please email me @ gregorthevet@yahoo.co.uk and give me dates and times they are available over the next month. Also, let me know where you all live, so we can find a suitable central location. If you want to volunteer to hold the Circle Jerk at your house then please let me know. Cheers.

15 May 2007 16:55

Deleted Account

Hi guys. I'm in Manchester, but would to join this fun. Could you fit me in?

20 May 2007 08:40

Deleted Account

Sorry it's midnight befor ei got on the PC, any other time?? Alan

16 Jun 2007 23:57

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin