Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

boy for hairy daddies or masters

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

boy for hairy daddies or masters

19 looking for older dom men who can accom, I'm very cute slim, sub n have a great bum for fucking. love dirty old men, the older the better. love all fetishes x

14 Jan 2007 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: boy for hairy daddies or masters

Hi I may be old enough for you where are you and I will be all you want and more. Alan email alan.brody@yahoo.co.uk

14 Jan 2007 18:01

Deleted Account

hi email me boyforolder@hotmail.co.uk and i'll send u some pics, so horny, my ass is hungry for a dick in it!

16 Jan 2007 18:03

Deleted Account

any groups of older daddies wanna fuck me?

16 Jan 2007 18:04

Deleted Account

Hi if you find a group I will joi in as well. Alan

16 Jan 2007 21:23

Deleted Account

Join

16 Jan 2007 21:23

Deleted Account

hi mate im from manchester im 37 love to suk u dry and fuck you email me mikepaulpaulshannon'yahoo.co.uk i can accom

06 Feb 2007 16:23

Deleted Account

Hi BOYFOROLD, I tried e-mailing you but it's bouncing so please get back to me at: alex_with_no_limits@hotmail.com if you are serious about getting fucked in the arse bareback. Alex

01 Jun 2007 15:59

Deleted Account

Hi where r u, can you do some daytime fun asap, i can meet you or cum to mine.

14 Jun 2007 13:28

Deleted Account

I live just north of Banbury on the southern borders of Warwickshire but I also have a car so travelling isn't an issue. Depending on all kinds of things, I can do daytimes fairly often... usually depends on if I'm supposed to do any work that day or not, lol ! It'd be more comfy if I went to yours but if that won't work out I'm sure we can sort something out. Contact me direct on : alex_with_no_limits@hotmail.com ...and then we can talk more freely. Thanks for replying btw !

14 Jun 2007 22:55

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message
Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin