Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

boy for hairy daddies or masters

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread

Deleted Account

boy for hairy daddies or masters

19 looking for older dom men who can accom, I'm very cute slim, sub n have a great bum for fucking. love dirty old men, the older the better. love all fetishes x

14 Jan 2007 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: boy for hairy daddies or masters

Hi I may be old enough for you where are you and I will be all you want and more. Alan email alan.brody@yahoo.co.uk

14 Jan 2007 18:01

Deleted Account

hi email me boyforolder@hotmail.co.uk and i'll send u some pics, so horny, my ass is hungry for a dick in it!

16 Jan 2007 18:03

Deleted Account

any groups of older daddies wanna fuck me?

16 Jan 2007 18:04

Deleted Account

Hi if you find a group I will joi in as well. Alan

16 Jan 2007 21:23

Deleted Account

Join

16 Jan 2007 21:23

Deleted Account

hi mate im from manchester im 37 love to suk u dry and fuck you email me mikepaulpaulshannon'yahoo.co.uk i can accom

06 Feb 2007 16:23

Deleted Account

Hi BOYFOROLD, I tried e-mailing you but it's bouncing so please get back to me at: alex_with_no_limits@hotmail.com if you are serious about getting fucked in the arse bareback. Alex

01 Jun 2007 15:59

Deleted Account

Hi where r u, can you do some daytime fun asap, i can meet you or cum to mine.

14 Jun 2007 13:28

Deleted Account

I live just north of Banbury on the southern borders of Warwickshire but I also have a car so travelling isn't an issue. Depending on all kinds of things, I can do daytimes fairly often... usually depends on if I'm supposed to do any work that day or not, lol ! It'd be more comfy if I went to yours but if that won't work out I'm sure we can sort something out. Contact me direct on : alex_with_no_limits@hotmail.com ...and then we can talk more freely. Thanks for replying btw !

14 Jun 2007 22:55

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message
Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin