Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK create and publish a banner advert

East Birmingham .. someone who can accom?

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

East Birmingham .. someone who can accom?

Hi I'm Stan a slim 62 yr old looking for someone to play with. I like wearing stockings and panties, I shave my body (well most of it) I like posing for pics and posting them on NewbieNudes. I adore wanking off and would love to do it to someone else and have them do it to me. I would love to meet someone with a similar interest who would be able to accommodate. Thanks - Stan

05 Dec 2006 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: East Birmingham .. someone who can accom?

Hi Stan you can play with me

06 Dec 2006 20:08

Deleted Account

Hi Newone, that would be nice, thanks, please contact me through my profile, at least I think you can do that :-) Stan

07 Dec 2006 00:02

Deleted Account

Hi Newone I am in Coventry and able to accomodate, drop me an email, I love guys who dress up. alan.brody@yahoo.co.uk

23 Dec 2006 19:38

Deleted Account

Hi StanEdge Sorry wrong name, I am in Coventry and able to accomodate, drop me an email, I love guys who dress up. alan.brody@yahoo.co.uk

23 Dec 2006 19:39

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin