Pink UK home page
competitions add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

Coventry Cock Wanted

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread

Deleted Account

Coventry Cock Wanted

I'm early 50's and out of touch. In my early years loved the taste of cock and the feeling of an experienced set of lips round mine, got lead astray, married etc. Now i'm free, I want to experience the feeling again. If you are around my age and discreet, get in contact. I can accommadate during the week for the right person.

12 Nov 2006 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: Coventry Cock Wanted

I'm 51yo visit Cov often, but still married, but I've been lead astray, over the last couple of years. I have an experienced pair of lips, and love the taste of cum, how about it?

20 Nov 2006 14:15

Deleted Account

Hi Dave I'm the same but single now, I live in Coventry as well, Wyken, I am a similar age as well. Do email me if you fancy a chat and a meet. alan.brody@yahoo.co.uk

20 Nov 2006 20:14

Deleted Account

Hi Dave I live in coventry and am bi-curious around your age and descreet. I'd love to visit you for some mutual fun and games. Free anytime.

25 Dec 2006 17:44

Deleted Account

Not a lot of action from this site - rarely get replies to any emails sent or any contact seems to fizzle out after a couple of emails. Think there are a lot of wannabe's - and a shortage of do-ers.

06 Jan 2007 14:43

Deleted Account

i can meet you in west bromwich or wolverhampton, im 19 and looking for an older guy , so i can suck him and have him fuck my tight fresh ass

07 Jan 2007 00:12

Deleted Account

my e-mail is john_connar@yahoo.com

07 Jan 2007 00:13

Deleted Account

John - reply sent by email

07 Jan 2007 11:12

Deleted Account

Coventry Cock Wanted

Yep - made a couple of good friends - lot of time wasters - but no-one from here though.

09 Jan 2007 17:45

Deleted Account

matt - email me with some details annon1@aol.com

10 Jan 2007 09:14

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message
Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin