Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

Massage in Coventry

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread

Deleted Account

Massage in Coventry

Anyone up for a massage and some fun in Coventry area. I am in my 40's and fit, obviously no fees, females are more than welcome or couples or small group. alan.brody@ayhoo.co.uk

26 Oct 2006 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: Massage in Coventry

Hello teacher, I would love to caress your cock after hours, but it would be more fun during the day, but I gues you are in school. We could find a secluded space somewhere, where the cold gives us both an erection, both long and hard. Or shall we just agree to meet in Burm at the Foxy Lady? I agree with you Taboo is full of smoking old men. Shall I become your teacher's pet or will you become mine...

03 Nov 2006 12:09

Deleted Account

hi there i would love to have a nice massage from you and i will return the favour... i live in coventry so meeting will be easy..

04 Nov 2006 13:37

Deleted Account

Hi That sounds lovely, email me and we may be able to arrange something. alan.brody@yahoo.co.uk I am a bit stiff and need a massage now.

04 Nov 2006 19:14

Deleted Account

Hi Q emailme an we can arrange a place and time, but yes I do teach during the day but I do finish early as well. alan.brody@yahoo.co.uk

04 Nov 2006 19:16

Deleted Account

Hi teach - my cock needs a manly and discreet massage - it resides in cov as well. Guess its an evening deal only - but there again I work day times as well.

12 Nov 2006 12:18

Deleted Account

Hi teach - my cock needs a manly and discreet massage - it resides in cov as well. Guess its an evening deal only - but there again I work day times as well.

12 Nov 2006 12:18

Deleted Account

Hi Dave sounds good email me and we can arrange something I am sure. alan.brody@yahoo.co.uk

12 Nov 2006 15:45

Deleted Account

Hi I have just emailed you so if you fancy that massage drop me a line

20 Nov 2006 20:21

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message
Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin