Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

1000 angels dancing on the end of your willy!

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread

Deleted Account

1000 angels dancing on the end of your willy!

Clean and kinky bi-guy looking for fun with other men. I am good-looking and in reasonably good shape. I also look younger than my 30 years. I am scrupulously clean - and would expect the same in return. I am also in a relationship with a woman, so discretion would be both assured and expected. I cannot accommodate, but would be happy to meet in a sauna or hotel. I am looking to enjoy two things - tease and denial, and spanking - so if either, or both, appeal, send me a message. Tease and denial: I'd be extremely good at teasing you to the point of madness. Imagine lying naked, freshly showered and spread eagled, while I feather every sensitive spot on your body with my fingertips (oh yes, I know about my cheeky little area behind your balls). I would cover every inch of your body, until just the slightest touch on your frenulum makes your legs kick about like a baby! I can do this for hours - a combination of relaxation and frustration. (And you might want to do the same to me.) Who better than another guy to make your cock tingle like mad? Getting a bit hard reading this, are we? I also like spanking. So, if you'd like to be stripped naked (make sure you don't get a hard-on now), and then put over my knee for a good spanking feel free to write. Maybe you'd like to be stripped down to your underpants. I'd fiddle with the waistband. That silly bulge in the front making you feel embarrassed. Don't deny yourself - you know how good it feels to be over someone's knee, having your buttocks dealt with. I'll have your buttocks red in no time. Naughty boy. Smack. Smack. Smack. Let's speak soon.

09 Sep 2006 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: 1000 angels dancing on the end of your willy!

I got a hard on just reading this! But I would expect to give you a good smacking too. No point in dishing it out with you can't recieve it too, is there now? I am also scrupulously clean - and would expect the same in return. I am also in a relationship with a woman, so discretion would be both assured and expected. I cannot accommodate, but would be happy to meet in a sauna or hotel. Does your kinky bi sessions go as far as to include sex? Or you into total denial? Anyway you do sound like a very naughty boy, who also needs a good smacking as well some teasing and denial, but if you are good, I'll drop on your cock and have you between my redden buttocks. I hope to hear from you too...

11 Sep 2006 08:41

Deleted Account

RE: 1000 angels dancing on the end of your willy!

Weeeell, I wouldn't say I was in denial. The idea of full sex with another man just doesn't appeal, that's all. Very Victorian, I know, but we're all different. How about being slowly stripped down to your undies and being told you're a naughty boy? Especially when you appear to be getting a hard-on, too? I'd spank you over your undies first. Then later I would make you stand there with hands on head while I ever slowly pull your undies down. Tut-tut. Why is that thing sticking straight up? Stand still while I wet the end of my little finger and just touch underneath the end of your willy. Don't you dare move!! What might appeal is being teased and teased and teased, and then finally presented with a pair of buttocks just a millimetre away from the tip of my tingling cock and being told to try and resist if I can. To be taunted like this would be awesome. I am serious, and would like to experience this. So if you're interested, email me at colin_smethers@hotmail.co.uk, and we can talk. This is not my real name, by the way; just a made up one to preserve my online anonymity.

11 Sep 2006 17:44

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message
Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin