Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK create and publish a banner advert

Travel Companion to Spain, Free Trip

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

Travel Companion to Spain, Free Trip

I am driving to southern spain, leaving Portsmouth on the 26th January on a 34 hour cruise/ferry to Bilbao. I have a luxury cabin on-board, We then drive down through the Basque country to Madrid, and stay overnight in a luxury hotel. the continue the journey down to Granada, then onto Malaga. the trip will take 3 days. The costs of the ferry, hotel, fuel will bourne by me, you just pay for your own food and drinks ect. this is a one way trip, so we would have to arrange a flight back from Malaga to London, flights cost around £40. I am looking for friendship and fun. I have a special interest in young smooth chubbies, but i will consider all types. I am a genuine chubby gent, who like to have fun and conversation. please contact me if interested. you must have a valid passport with at least 3 months before expiry.
The drive through Spain from North to South is stunning, from snow capped mountains to dry barren dessert,

14 Jan 2020 19:28

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin  | Pink UK's FB group