Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK create and publish a banner advert

Gang Banged

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

sexsyguymaster

Gang Banged

HEy! What would you prefer lights off or on while 'playing? I came here to invite you to join m4m sex group..Most members are Jocks, Daddies, bear, chubs ,Submissive bottoms, gay 'curious' just so u know. We host swingers, gang bangs, and fetish parties. Our parties are safe and discreet. are you down?? I Give you my email and I will send you the details. here sexsyguymaster02@gmail.com

06 Aug 2018 17:02

Replies

RE: Gang Banged

Hard say as I'd love see all huge cocks TT hat going violated me but in dark be nice surprise

29 Aug 2018 11:38

Hard say as I'd love see all huge cocks TT hat going violated me but in dark be nice surprise

29 Aug 2018 11:38

29 Aug 2018 11:39

Ok if possible set up gang bang on both dark and light then I can take both

29 Aug 2018 11:44

what an interesting topic i love to see a nice cock and but nudeandvunrable makes a great point about the surprise element dark i think

30 Aug 2018 22:31

Rupert891

RE: Glory hole

Straight male 29 looking for glory hole in belfast anyone know where one is???

13 Sep 2018 14:04

Rupert891

Needing glory hole in belfast 29 m slim straight

13 Sep 2018 14:29

I prefer to see naked guys and when I'm being used like to see a large cock sliding in and out of me.
Also as nudeandvulnrable says would be a nice surprise to be used when it's dark

26 Dec 2018 12:33

I prefer to see naked guys and when I'm being used like to see a large cock sliding in and out of me.
Also as nudeandvulnrable says would be a nice surprise to be used when it's dark

26 Dec 2018 12:34

26 Dec 2018 12:34

Deleted Account

Being spit roasted is fun

11 Jan 2019 21:46

Deleted Account

Being spit roasted is fun

11 Jan 2019 21:46

I always love to be one of the tops during GBs, standing in line, condom on, waiting for my turn while watching the fucking... delicious! Then I get watched too!

24 Mar 2019 10:54

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin