Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

NSFF

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

arthuronceandfuture

NSFF

Hey guys and girls, I'm looking for anyone who wants to chat about NSFF (not safe for facebook) things - for example, I could post on my facebook that I think there's a ridiculously large amount of crotch action going on in a certain razorblade advert and I like it - and that's fine with all my friends and family in a sort of graham norton way. but I can't post - you know what it's like when your balls are really saggy and then you put a cockring on to firm them up and mysteriously, after about 5 hours, all the saggy skin in your ballsack has dissapeared and they're heading back into your pelvis. how the hell did that happen? I can't put something like that on facebook coz its NSFF! anyone else fancy having a chat about anything NSFF!? C'mon - if you say these things on grindr people just think youre trying to hit on them right - wrong! Just want to chat about some NSFF things!!!

06 Jun 2018 05:10

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin