Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

How to find gay men that want a relationship?

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Joseph1981

How to find gay men that want a relationship?

Hello,

I am 36, live in London and have always been single. Just to point out I'm good-hearted, balanced and have a good moral compass. I have been looking for a potential boyfriend for many years now and have yet to succeed. I have tried everything I can think of from speed dating to volunteering for LGBTQ+ organisations, from going to meet-up events to using various dating apps. Believe it or not I even tried not trying; For the whole of 2016 I didn't use any dating apps at all and that didn't help at all as I didn't have a single date in the whole year! I've been exercising the law of attraction too as the ASK, BELIEVE, RECEIVE theory makes a lot of sense. However, nothing yet. I'm finding myself messaging people with no response or people disappearing in thin air as if it's a very normal thing to do. This brings me to the conclusion that it is very difficult to find men around my age whom are serious about dating, getting to know someone and who are genuinely interested in finding a boyfriend.
I'm at a stage where I don't know what else to do so I thought I'd share this publicly to see if anyone can share some insight, advice or consolation.

Many thanks
Joseph

01 Feb 2018 21:58

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin