Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK create and publish a banner advert

This has got me wondering...

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Curious2017

This has got me wondering...

Hi all,
Been having thoughts over last few years that has made me sign up to this site just to get everybody's opinion.
I am a straight male, however when I have used cocaine, I get these urges that make me want oral from a man.
When I am not high, these urges don't come to fruition.
When I was younger, I remember going with my Dad to see his friend and his kids got on with my dads friends kids. (as kids do)
However, I remember we used to fool around with eachothers parts. In their family, there were 3 boys and one girl. The eldest boy didn't know about any of this. I remember at the time that the younger boys wanted to touch me and vice versa, I remember thinking I only want this girl.
However, one time I let one of the boys give me oral. Now, obviously, I was just a kid so I didn't climax in any way, I'm just starting to wonder if these acts of experimenting as a child make up for the way I am when I'm high.

I will say for the record, I would like to have a male perform oral on me, sober or not. I couldn't 'return the favor' so to speak, but, when I am high, I actually find myself searching Craigslist for casual gay hookups. And as I'm scrolling through the details in the emails back and forth, the feeling of giving a male oral doesn't seem to be as much of an issue anymore.
I don't find men attractive, I can't say I fancy any male.
I can appreciate a good looking bloke, but I wouldn't be able to think of a man that I would have sex with if I were gay.
Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
(If I have used any words in here that may offend anyone, I do apologise)
Thanks for reading and I hope to speak to some of you soon.

Take Care

R x

01 Apr 2017 03:57

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: This has got me wondering...

Mate,

I'm not a drug user but I'm in the same place.

When I'm turned on - I want to try oral - both giving and receiving so bad.

Just no interest in anal or relationships.

22 Aug 2017 16:23

RE: This has got me wondering...

R, for what it might be worth i get what you are saying completely but I am the other way round if that makes sense. I don't do drugs and never have but I'm heading towards 50 now and have never 'fancied' men but have always wanted to suck cock and to be honest also to be fucked. I have now sucked a few guys off and have to confess I absolutely love it and wish I could do it more regularly. If its something you still want to try you might be able to find a suitable meeting place near you online with like minded people - or if you're ever in Glasgow then message me and I'll be delighted to suck you off ha ha! Good luck and take care

28 Dec 2017 23:44

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin