Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

I was just curious

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread

Nueyronee

I was just curious

I was just curious where people buy most of there clothes when they dress up? I just feel like I will run into someone that knows that I don't have a wife or girlfriend and will ask who the clothes are for and it would be hard to explain it. I guess I am not the most confident person when it comes to telling people that I enjoy wearing female clothes, especially undergarments and stuff like that. I am probably not as serious as a cross dresser as some people because I know for a fact that I will never cross dress in public and that I will always do it in the comfort of my own house. Well I am just curious if anyone else has ever had that situation where you had to make up a story of why you were buying the female clothes?

29 Jul 2015 07:03

Replies

Nueyronee

RE: I was just curious

[url=http://www.cross-dress.co.uk/fr/sexy-clothing/112-lace-straps-top.html][color=#000000]Lace Straps Top[/color][/url]

13 Aug 2015 11:31

NatashaFrancotte

RE: I was just curious

i have seen a girl she was wearing she was wearing crossdress. she was looking extremely very pretty & so femini . i like it

18 Aug 2015 09:44

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message
Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin