Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK create and publish a banner advert

family fun

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

family fun

Just wondering if any other users had experienced family fun? I will be careful so I don't drop myself in it with administrator's? Therefore no ages.
Nudity at home in my early years was taken as said. I had seen Mum Dad and two of my sisters naked several times. Thought nothing of it! As I grew a little older of course it effected me. Cock would harden and have to be dealt with lol.
Then my Dad introduced me to his erect cock one Saturday afternoon. Lobbed it out and got me licking its length then wanking it till it glugged its thick load everywhere. Now when young all cocks look Big. But Dad was Fucking HUGE somewhere between 11"-12". Yes fucking massive. And my god could he cum he never seemed short of a load? In those days he would have been early 40s I guess? But I can recall emptying three loads from his cock on a Saturday afternoon.........

26 Dec 2014 20:19

Replies

James90

RE: family fun

I used to fuck my brother almost every day when we both lived at home.

18 Aug 2015 00:44

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin