Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK create and publish a banner advert

Sperm Donor in Coventry

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

Sperm Donor in Coventry

Hi I am looking for a woman who will let me have access to the child, my circumstance at this time would not allow me to contribute any financial support to the child's upbringing, but i could contribute in other ways to help the situation IE- baby sitting, having our child for the weekend, maintenance of the house and contributing what spare cash I have at the time. I can also appreciate the child would live with the mother under her rules, but a little bit of input would be nice from myself and for the child. The reason for this, at this moment in time i currently running my own company and I'm still laying the foundation in the gas industry, I have done this for a few years and I'm still building up my client base and therefore my income. My long term prospect's are good and there will be more financial support in the future. I am based in the Coventry area and feel it would be an advantage if you was to live within a 50 mile radius or so but not set in stone. I am willing to start straight away and can supply a certificate about my HIV and STD status. If you have any more questions please contact me.

15 Jun 2008 05:57

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin