Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

NW England NI/AI Sperm Donor

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

NW England NI/AI Sperm Donor

Three women pregnant so far, one straight single girl, one straight hetero couple, and one gay couple. Married 41 year old male, slim, blue eyes, dark brown hair, a boy and a girl of my own. Please email me if I can be of any help.

01 Jun 2008 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: NW England NI/AI Sperm Donor

hi there! where would you be willing to travel! email me please zarzee@hotmail.co.uk

20 Aug 2008 02:49

Deleted Account

UPDATE I am 42, dark brown hair, slim, blue eyes and 6`2" tall and married with a son and daughter. The three women that I donated to gave birth this year, a straight single woman, a gay married woman and a 41 year old married hetero woman who all gave birth to daughters. And another gay lady conceived in November 2008. Available to donate in the North West of England or further away if the woman is able to travel to me. Pictures available on request.

30 Nov 2008 12:19

Deleted Account

I would be interested if you are still donating, please contact me with more details. I would love to have children and am not able to by my husband. AI.

30 Aug 2009 03:39

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin