Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK create and publish a banner advert

Good Looking, Clean NI Donor UK

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

Good Looking, Clean NI Donor UK

Hiya Im a good looking 23 yo donor in the midlands. I was wondering if you still needed a donor?? Im a regular donor for the NHS so am fully tested etc. Id prefer to donate naturaly, as more passion goes into it and its less clinical (and less messy hehe). If you would like my help please get back to me and feel free to ask any questions that you like A bit more about me, im 5'10, slim and athletic, dont smoke, do drugs or drink. Very healthy and do family medical problem and great eye sight. I have donated to 2 other couples (Lesbians so AI obviously) who became pregnant on the first attempt. I watch my diet closely and take zinc etc so i have an much better sperm quality and quantity than the average person which is nice to know hehe. I can travel and dont charge for anything - id rater you spend the money on your baby to be!! Ill Send you a pik to if your interested Do feel free to ask any questions Chris jones midlands at yahoo dot co dot uk Kind Regards Chrisxxx

08 Mar 2008 00:00

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin