Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK create and publish a banner advert

Fertility4Life

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

Fertility4Life

Hi, My partner and I are wondering if anyone has used Fertility4Life in their effort to become parents? We signed up last year and have had 1 donation to date, but last week we received a letter telling us that due to new legislation re. home insemination (effective from 5th July 2007) we were required to pay a further £60 per donation, totalling a further £240. Although we could find the money at a push we feel let down as we paid a hell of a lot for the package alone, and we were reassured that delivery costs were included in the original price. We're worried we're being taken for a ride, as I can't find any information on the net re. new laws etc. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Thanks

13 Jul 2007 00:00

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin  | Pink UK's FB group