Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

WANTED !!! a sperm donor...

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

WANTED !!! a sperm donor...

My partner and i, are hoping to start a family soon, and we are looking if a very kind man would donate to us, we are willing to pay for expenses to and from where you are. We would like to hear from you out there. thanks

20 May 2007 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: WANTED !!! a sperm donor...

Im willing to assist you with the donation, can u tell memore about urselves, where r u based etc, my msn addy is flashharry55@hotmail.co.uk

22 May 2007 16:59

Deleted Account

If you want I can help you, but I'm french and I have to come from france, I just ask 60£ for the travel. I'm student in medicine, I'm 21 years old, I have ever given sperm, I do a lot of sport, I have brown eyes, black hairs, 1m83 and 179pound/81kg. I can come since holidays, I give you my e-mail if you are interrested: florian.godard@caramail.com I hope to see you later.

24 Jun 2007 20:08

Deleted Account

Hi did u manage to get a sperm donor. If not email me on number9legend@yahoo.co.uk

19 Nov 2007 18:39

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin