Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

Gay couple's can't camp?!!?

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

Gay couple's can't camp?!!?

I recently tried to book a holiday in newquay with my boyfriend and my best friends who happen to be lesbains. We were told that the site does not accept gay couples, however they said they might of considered it had we wanted to book in June when there are no Children around! I'm pretty sure that its now unlawful to discriminate against lesbian and gay couples by denying goods and services... does anyone have any advise on what action we should take.. or if we can even take any? I think its a disgrace to suggest that my friends lesbian realtionship is less valid than mine and that they shouldn't be around children. please help x shelly x

09 May 2007 00:00

Replies

dave
 dave

RE: Gay couple's can't camp?!!?

Contact the Tourist board and have them removed from any listings. What was the name and address of the place? If they are listed on this site, let me know and I will remove them. If you let me know the site name and I will look into it. I have in sucksesfully in the past had venues removed from listings due to their homophobic attitludes. Dave Pinkuk Web, master

31 May 2007 23:37

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin