Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK create and publish a banner advert

glasgow sauna advice

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

glasgow sauna advice

hi, 48yr old bi guy, have been thinking of going to the lane sauna on saturday afternoon about 12-30, dont know what to do, or expect. some advice from anyone who has been, or is going would be appreciated, much going on, any cd/tv`s go ? etc. look forward to any replies,

07 Mar 2007 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: glasgow sauna advice

Hi there, I'm a bi CD , 44 years old and go the lane sauna frequently for group sex and one on one with CD's and guys. Most guys kove cd's!! All you do is ask for a cabin ( £12) and its your own private one with a lock. There are a quite a lot of them. A few guys are normally stroliing around the place and if you fancy one, just kind of nod and smile and go back to your cabin with him. There is also a big darkroom and if you go in there you'll have sex with guys you can't see , all very pleasant and lots going on . email me at jo7053@hotmail.com , I always dress up there !!

22 Apr 2007 17:30

Deleted Account

RE: glasgow sauna advice

Hi there, I'm a bi CD , 44 years old and go the lane sauna frequently for group sex and one on one with CD's and guys. Most guys kove cd's!! All you do is ask for a cabin ( £12) and its your own private one with a lock. There are a quite a lot of them. A few guys are normally stroliing around the place and if you fancy one, just kind of nod and smile and go back to your cabin with him. There is also a big darkroom and if you go in there you'll have sex with guys you can't see , all very pleasant and lots going on . email me at jo7053@hotmail.com , I always dress up there !!

22 Apr 2007 17:30

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin