Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

Wedding Photography for just my expenses

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

Wedding Photography for just my expenses

Hi there I am looking for a few Gay and Lesbian couples which would like a Wedding photographer for expenses only. Ideally you will be getting hitched soon Whats in it for you? You get an experienced weding photographer for basically whatever my expenses are (and I have no wish to profit from this. I will supply all images to you on a CD or DVD, with a reproductive copyright signed over to you Whats's in this for me? I get the images I need to complete my new wedding photograpy website aimed at the Gay and Lesbian community A few details: Email: richard@bwp-by-rk.co.uk We are based in Nottingham Website: www.bwp-by-rk.co.uk What to do if you are interested: Email me your details, and we will get back to you. We are writing the website NOW, so preference will be given to the couples who are getting hitched sooner rather than later Best wishes Thanks for looking Richard King

03 Mar 2007 00:00

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin