Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK create and publish a banner advert

r u interested?

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

r u interested?

hi , im looking for fun in carparks , fields , industrial estates , toilets. i love to suck cock and want my assed fucked , im totally genuine . never been fucked before but have sucked cock . i live in the west midlands and will travel to dudley,wolvo,west brom. leave a message if you want a 19yo to suck your cock and swallow everything you have to offer. xxxx p.s the older you are the better

04 Jan 2007 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: r u interested?

Hey let's see what you offer .Pics on my e-mail .

14 Jan 2007 20:41

Deleted Account

hi mate would you travel to manchester i can accom im 37 love to spend some time with you my email is mikepaulpaulshannon@yahoo.co.uk so get in touch please be aware my email is not capitals

12 Feb 2007 14:53

Deleted Account

I get to West Brum about once a week. How about a meet firsttimer? I'm 51yo but young at heart. I've got a an 8" uncut cock just throbbing for you to suck dry and it a pleasure to ass fuck you too. So how about it, will be in West Brum this Friday during the day, how about it?

27 Feb 2007 16:45

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin