Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

Indian Sperm Donor Available

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

Indian Sperm Donor Available

I am a 22 year old straight British Asian Male with a strong athletic build. I am 5’10 tall and have black hair and dark brown eyes. Physically I am good looking, fit and healthy. I look a mixture of Italian and Indian. I have very fair brown skin colour. I have recently graduated from University of London I am a recently registered donor at the London Womens Clinic, so have carried out all the relevant health checks and have the paperwork Although I would recommend you go through London Womens Clinic, if you would prefer AI directly from me, please email sk_1@hotmail.co.uk. I will consider different methods of donation. I'm willing to donate on the basis of no parental, financial or legal responsibilities and that I will not be a named father. Likewise, I'll agree to respect your privacy in future. I am based in London, but can consider travelling I hope this helps anyone on their quest to find the right donor! Regards Sky

26 Nov 2006 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: Indian Sperm Donor Available

Hi my name is lisa, I am a 25 year old gay woman and in a 8 year relationship and desperately want a child. I do not want the donor to have contact with the child however am happy to give progress reports on the child. I am willing to travel or pay any costs necessary. I just require a kind, genunine male to help me. Please contact me at feistylittlefox@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested?

15 Apr 2007 14:59

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin