Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

need help with research

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

need help with research

Hi, I am a Ph.D. Student in the psychology dept. in Newcastle University and for my research I desperately need your help. If you spare 5 to 10 minutes please fill out my online questionnaire. It involves briefly writing something about yourself and reading two stories about which we will ask you some questions. This questionnaire is at: https://new.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2sKWYTXOTWfFZtO&SVID=Prod (just click or copy/paste into your web browser). Feel free to pass this on to anyone you know Thomas

22 Nov 2006 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: need help with research

Hi There, You link doesnt work. Sorry I tried. Hi my name is lisa, I am a 25 year old gay woman and in a 8 year relationship and desperately want a child. I do not want the donor to have contact with the child however am happy to give progress reports on the child. I am willing to travel or pay any costs necessary. I just require a kind, genunine male to help me. Please contact me at feistylittlefox@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested?

15 Apr 2007 14:56

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin