Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK

PLASTIC IVY sauna in Dewsbury any one been ?

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

PLASTIC IVY sauna in Dewsbury any one been ?

Anyone been to the PLASTIC IVY what was it like ?

08 Sep 2006 00:00

Replies

Deleted Account

RE: PLASTIC IVY sauna in Dewsbury any one been ?

Yeah, it's a great place been fucked/sucked and fucked others many times. I get there as often as I can.

25 Jan 2007 22:00

Deleted Account

Just to be more helpful, small place 3 cubicles with gloryholes, dark room with tv 3 private rooms one with tv, (that's television not trans!) play room with room linked with see-through mirror. Condoms and lube all over the place, mix of ages but everyone really friendly. Couple of general gloryholes which are good fun, use as many towels as you like - internet and lounge. Sometimes gets really busy but othertimes not but I have never come away unsatisfied.

28 Jan 2007 11:39

Deleted Account

Been there a few times. Lots of facilities and quite a firendly crowd (when i was there). one of the guys on the desk is approaching perfection - well for me at least!

30 Jan 2007 13:25

Deleted Account

oh - parking is a problem. Its best to take the next on the left and walk up the path and it is a little hard to recognise from the outside. The first time I went I thought is was closed/abandonded.

30 Jan 2007 13:26

Deleted Account

The abandoned look is good because it doesn't atract attention. I've parked where you suggest loads of times and the car has been fine. You do have to be careful of residents parking only areas. I know what you mean about the guy on the desk.

19 Feb 2007 20:37

Deleted Account

Ive never been , and never had a guy,Im thinking of going so I can suck a few men off.

26 Feb 2007 18:45

Deleted Account

You'll really like it. My first time sauna was at Plastic Ivy and it was great. Theres plenty of guys wanting sucking. It's busy afternoons through till 8 when it starts to tail off. Last admission is at 10 altho they don't close till 11. Closed all day Tuesday. You should go then tell us about it. Some really nice Asian guys go if you like that type (I do!).

28 Feb 2007 20:33

Deleted Account

Anybody up for a gangbang?

15 Oct 2008 08:16

Deleted Account

I have been thinking of going too, just need a bit of confidnce etc i suppose

28 Jul 2011 04:29

Deleted Account

i have neva been to a sauna and was thinkin of tryin this 1 or basement in leeds but would like some one like my self to go with or some 1 who would show me the ropes

17 Aug 2011 01:09

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin