Pink UK home page
add gay venue to Pink UK add gay pride/event to Pink UK create and publish a banner advert

Cardiff Mardi Gras Fringe Fortnight 26 Aug - 9 Sept

You will need to Login In order for you to start a new thread or replay to a thread
Strictly no selling of Medication, and anyone who posts illegal content or counterfeit goods will be reported to the police.

Deleted Account

Cardiff Mardi Gras Fringe Fortnight 26 Aug - 9 Sept

QUEER CYMRU - MARDI GRAS FRINGE FORTNIGHT. http://www.queercymru.com QUEER CYMRU is two weeks of fringe events with an eclectic mix of straight, gay and queer performers that challenges gay clichés and stereotypes based at Chapter, Cardiff, Wales, UK From alternative comedy, discussion, thought provoking exhibitions, grrrl rock music, to drama without the queens. Opening on Saturday 26th August with an alternative comedy night at Chapter Theatre. Saturday 26th August: Poncho Alternative Comedy Night (Chapter Theatre) 8.00pm £5/£4 www.ponchocomedy.com FILM _ Cockles and Muscles Sunday 27th August: Queer Knitting Workshop (Chapter Cafe) 1.00pm FREE http://taliesin.etsy.com Queer Film Workshop - Hands On Productions (Media Point) 2.00 - 4.00pm FREE FILM _Cockles and Muscles Monday 28th August: Queer Film Workshop - Hands On Productions (Media Point) 2.00 - 4.00pm FREE LGBT Issues and Feminism - Mind The Gap (Media Point) 7.00pm FREE FILM _The Journey (Sancarram) Tuesday 29th August: Creative Writing Workshop (MediaPoint) 4.00pm FREE Gothic Workshop (Media Point) 6.30pm FREE FILM _The Journey (Sancarram) Wednesday 30th August: Transfabulous (Cinema 2) 8.45pm £5/ £3 (on the door) www.transfabulous.co.uk FILM _The Journey (Sancarram) Thu 31st August: Big Hands - Gerald Tyler(Chapter Theatre) £8/£5 FILM _The Journey (Sancarram) Friday 1st September: David Benson (Chapter Cinema 2) www.thinknoevil.com Big Hands - Gerald Tyler(Chapter Theatre) £8/£5 FILM _Beautiful Boxer Saturday 2nd September: CARDIFF LGBT MARDI GRAS (Cooper's Field, Cardiff) 2.00pm - 9.00pm FREE www.cardiffmardigras.co.uk Big Hands - Gerald Tyler(Chapter Theatre) £8/£5 David Benson (Chapter Cinema 2) www.thinknoevil.com FILM_Girl Play Sunday 3rd September: Gulp - Roger Williams (Chapter Theatre) 7.30pm £5 FILMS: Beautiful Boxer All About My Mother (Todo Sobre Mi Madre) Wild Side Bad Film Club Nicko and Joe vs Can’t Stop the Music Monday 4th September: Queer Film Workshop - Hands On Productions (Media Pont) 5.00 - 9.00pm FREE Queer Mutiny V Drop Dead Budgie Fashion Show (Chapter Theatre) 7.30pm FREE FILMS: Imagine Me and You Transamerica Tuesday 5th September: Slap - Inside Leg (Cinema 2) 8.30pm £4/£3 Homophobic Hate Crimes - Police Minority Support Unit (Media Point) 7.00pm FREE FILMS Imagine Me and You Transamerica Wednesday 6th September : Queer Film Workshop - Film Showing - Hands On Productions and peppermintpatti Film Preview!!!!(Cinema 2) 4.30pm FREE 6.30 - 9.00pm The Passion - Opening Night and Performances (The House, Llandaff Road)) FREE Paul Hurley (The House - Llandaff Road) 6.30pm FREE Marc Rees (Chapter Theatre) 9.30pm FREE (book tickets in adavance) www.r-i-p-e.co.uk FILMS: Imagine Me and You Transamerica Summer Storm (Sommersturm) The Passion - Exhibition (The House, Llandaff Road)) Thursday 7th September 7.00pm - 8.00pm Friday 8th September 7.00pm- 8.00pm Saturday 9th September 1.00pm - 4.00pm 6.00pm - 8.00pm FREE Thursday 7th September : Cardiff Meltdown _ The Physicists + Drunk Granny + lots more!!! (Chapter Theatre) 8.00pm £5/£4 www.cardiffmeltdown.com LGBT Business Speed Dating (Media Point) 6.00pm FREE www.cultural-enterprise.com Slap - Inside Leg (Cinema 2) 7.00pm £4/£3 FILMS: Imagine Me and You Transamerica Friday 8th September : Stiff Gin (Chapter Theatre) 8.00pm www.stiffgins.com Saturday 9th September : (Hooker) + Poppy and the Jezebels + Look Look (dancing boys) + The Smears (Chapter Theatre) 8.00pm £5/£4 www.peppermintpatti.co.uk Your Say - Mardi Gras Feedback (Media Point) 6.00pm FREE www.cardiffmardigras.co.uk www.chapter.org

26 Aug 2006 00:00

Post your reply

You will need to Login before you can reply to this message

Share  | share this page on twitter  | share this page on linkedin