Add/Update venue details
Venue detailsPlease read our Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Pink UK can only accept free listings to venues in the UK and Ireland.
- Only physical venues will be listed, no virtual venues will be given a free listing.
- New venues will not be added until it has been vetted.
- If you include an invalid email your venue will not be added, we will send you an email at times, and if the email bounces your venue will be delete.
- If you add text is in uppercase, your venue will be delayed, in being added as this creates extra work.
- Since The Equality Act (Sexual Orientation) Regulations 2007 all venues MUST accept people of the same sex, we will now only add and
update venues that are
- Gay run
- Owned by gay people
- Aimed primarily for the LGBT community
- Have an LGBT theme
- Happy to be listed as Gay friendly
- The more details you give the better your venue will stand out and will also help with search engine ranks. People will also be more likely add it to their Facebook
- Your venue/event will stand out if you add an image
- We will not accept any sexually explicit image
- Your photos must be of your venue, logo or from your venue/event
- Your venue will not appear on the front page if you do not supply an image
- Max size 1Mb.
- Only JPG, JPEG & PNG images we be accepted.
- You must have full copyright permissions on all images you upload
- Any image uploaded can be used elsewhere on the site or other material related to Pink UK, we will not pass your image onto third parties